Dear Colleagues

Re WFTC 2018 Conference Website – Now LIVE  -   http://www.wftc2018.org

On behalf of the 27th WFTC 2018 Conference Organising Committee, I have the pleasure of providing you the Website details of the WFTC Conference to be held later this year (October 2018) in Bangkok  Thailand.

The Scientific Committee has been formed and the call for abstracts is now open.

Abstracts submissions are now invited from ATCA Members wishing to present at the WFTC conference – and registrations are now open.

Aside from the conference consisting of Plenary, Major and afternoon topic sessions; a professional training session will be offered on the last day, the Thursday (if enough interest is shown – so please express your interest in the area provided during the registration process).  On the same afternoon a tour of the largest TC in Thailand (Princess Mother National Institute on Drug Addiction Treatment) is offered, maximum 50 delegates - so it’s a first in gets the seat on the bus.   Don’t delay with your registration!

We have block booked discounted  rooms at the Conference Venue hotel and the Hotel Booking Codes are included on the website.

On behalf of the WFTC Conference Committee, we look forward to your support and hopefully see you in Bangkok.

Regards

Garth

Garth Popple

WFTC Conference Chair

WFTC Deputy President

World Federation of Therapeutic Communities (WFTC)

 ​

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: https://eftc.ngo (new EFTC website)
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs (EFTC Facebook page)

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2016/17
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.