From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of SHEA, Robyn (THE ROYAL MARSDEN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST - RPY) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Protocols for validating assays for use in fluids

​Dear All,

Does anyone have a protocol they would be willing to share with me on how they managed to validate an assay for use with fluids other than those that have already been CE marked by the manufacturer?

Thanks,

Robyn

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk