From Tom van der Grinten:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tom van der Grinten <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7 May 2018 at 14:19:46 BST
To: "Oliver,AJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "J.L.(Hans) Severens" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job posting

Dear Adam,

Attached is a job posting for professor in Health Services Management and Organisation at the Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management in Rotterdam. Although it is aimed at management and organization it may be of interest to some of our colleagues in the Anglo-American Health Policy Network and the European Health Policy Group, and if not, they may know people who are interested. May I ask you to add it in a mail to the members? Thank you in advance.

Best,

Tom

Prof. Tom E.D. van der Grinten. Phd

Professor Emeritus Health Policy & Organization

Erasmus University Rotterdam

The Netherlands