Dear all,

The call for abstracts for the next Postgraduate ZooArchaeology Forum (PZAF; 27th-29th June 2018, Palermo, Italy) has been extended to the 15th April.

The PZAF is an ICAZ affiliated group run by and for postgraduate students and early-career professionals in the field of zooarchaeology, and provides the opportunity for young researchers to present their projects in an informal environment. Applications are welcome from students at any postgraduate level as well as from early-career professionals who already completed their studies.

Abstracts from any field of zooarchaeology will be considered, and can be submitted through the PZAF 2018 website https://www.pzaf.org/. For any information on the conference, please visit https://www.pzaf.org/ or email [log in to unmask]. Updates and useful information can also be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pzaf2018/.

Best wishes,

The PZAF 2018 organising committee

*APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING*

--

Mauro Rizzetto

PhD candidate

Department of Archaeology, University of Sheffield, UK

My academic page       Academia       Researchgate

Find out about our MSc in Osteoarchaeology programme

Find out about our Zooarchaeology short courses

Oxford Handbook of Zooarchaeology

Postgraduate ZooArchaeology Forum 2018 (Palermo, Sicily, Italy)

7th PZAF / PALERMO27th - 29th June 2018https://www.pzaf.org/