Dear all,

I hope you are well, and for those in the UK enjoying the warm weather!

This week the recent work undertaken at Star Carr was published open access. You can read it online, download it or order a hard copy of the book here: https://universitypress.whiterose.ac.uk/site/booktext/

Chapters of note for the group include the following:

7. Knight et al., Assembling Animals, Volume 1

9. Knight et al., Faunal Remains: Results by Species, Volume 2

10. Elliot et al., Osseous Technology, Volume 2

11. Elliot and Little, Barbed Points, Volume 2

12. Elliot et all., Antler Frontlets, Volume 2

13. Overton and Elliot, Animals in a Wider Context, Volume 2

I'm sure many of the others will also be interesting too.

All the best,

Harry

Dr. Harry Kenneth Robson
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow

Address:
University of York, BioArCh, Environment Building 2nd Floor, Wentworth Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom

Editor of Mesolithic Miscellany Monthly and social media
https://sites.google.com/site/mesolithicmiscellany/welcome

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Harry_Robson
https://york.academia.edu/HarryRobson