Dear Zooarchers,

We are happy to announce the organisation of a workshop dedicated to turkeys in the archaeological record, next 12th of June, in York (United Kingdom). Please note it is an erratum from the date announced earlier in the ICAZ Newsletter.

This workshop will allow the participants to gather and present / discuss results centred around this specific bird, its dispersion and use in different cultural areas, including - but not limited to - regional syntheses, uncommon findings and new methodological approaches. Communications will be short (10 minutes) to encourage discussions. We are looking forward to your proposals by the 12th of May. Non-speaker participants are also welcome to feed into the discussion. Feel free to circulate the information among your colleagues and students!

Registration is free but mandatory to insure a good organisation. Please upload and fill-in the form following this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vz3jrog37inlf1/WorkshopTurkey-Registration.docx?dl=0

We are looking forward to reading your proposals by the 12th of May.

With our best wishes,

Aurélie Manin & Camilla Speller

--
Aurélie Manin
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Experienced Researcher

BioArCh
Environment Building, Wentworth way
YO10 5DD York
United Kingdom