Dear collegues,
we would like to thank you for your submissions, a great contribution
for the success of ICAZ 2018.

I would like to remind you that we expect the sessions to be finalised
by the 15th April. Your session organisers will inform you whether
your presentation is accepted or not.

On the 16th - 17th April we will re-open the General Session. If your
paper is rejected you have the right to re-submit in the General
Session.

The submissions of the General Session will be evaluated by the
Scientific Committee.

Therefore the General Session  results will take a bit longer to be
announced (25th of April).

Looking forward to seeing you in Ankara,
Evangelia