Dear Member

Please find enclosed a pdf of our next Circular with details of the programme for Yorkshire Geology Day at the National Coal Mining Museum on 21 April, and the various events contributing to Yorkshire Geology Month in May.

Please be sure to check the YGS website as these events approach in case of last minute changes to the programme.

Finally, from 31 March YGS now has a Twitter feed, see https://twitter.com/yorksgeolsoc

twitter.com
The latest Tweets from Yorkshire Geological Society (@yorksgeolsoc). Tweeting about Yorkshire's Rocks and Landscape. Follow us for news about geology lectures, exhibitions, field trips and grants. Yorkshire and The Humber

If you are a Twitter user please be encouraged to follow the YGS page as this will broaden the society's outreach and knowledge of our events and publications.

Kind regards

Andy

Dr Andrew S Howard, BSc, PhD, CGeol, FGS
Honorary Research Associate, British Geological Survey
President, Yorkshire Geological Society
Mobile:  + 44 7789 908394; email: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the YGS-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=YGS-MEMBERS&A=1