Dear,

I have an inquiry regarding the LTI integration with Canvas.

In september we’ll migrate to Canvas. In our previous learning environment (Minerva) we used the WEBPA tool (which we liked!) so we looked for a LTI-connection between WebPA and Canvas.

At the moment we are testing this integration but we are a bit stuck on how groups/students are synced to the webPA tool. As a teacher I add WebPA (as external tool), the application is loaded in a new tab but i don’t get my students or groups in WebPA. In Minerva we had a button ‘transfer my groups to webPA’ but i don’t find them here. Could you help us?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Griet