Dear all,

I include again the links with information about mobility funding for Asian
or Australian artists that may be interested in participating to the Made
of Walking gathering in the Akamas Nature Reserve Cyprus between 29 June
and 8 July.

It seems the links where not copied in full format by LISTSERV.

All documentation on following link:
http://asef.org/projects/themes/culture/4400-mobility-first!--asef-cultural-mobility-initiative-2018
Deadline April 25, answer by May 31. Contact us asap.

As well answering some e-mails informing about alternative funding for
participants from other countries we would like to mention following
funding opportunity for (emerging) artists, creatives and cultural workers
from following 59 countries for travel to Cyprus. Deadline is 30 April. We
can only accept four applications (two persons max per application). Please
contact us asap.

Albania, Andorra, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium,
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary,
Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya,
Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Malta, Moldova,
Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, The Netherlands, Norway, Palestinian
Territories, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey,
Ukraine and the United Kingdom

http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/step/

http://ecflabs.org/drupal/sites/www.ecflabs.org/files/step-beyond-grant/STEP_travel_grants_guidelines_2018.pdf

Looking forward to your applications.