The next in our monthly series of free Docklands walks is coming up on Friday 27 April.

In a walk about listening, looking and noticing in the private-public spaces of Canary Wharf in east London, we'll explore sounds, textures and rhythms around the Wharf and try walking in silence (alone and together) to see how it changes the experience.

All WAN members welcome!

Sign up here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/docklands-walk-2-canary-wharf-tickets-44933432105