Hello everyone

I've extended the deadline to contribute to the UIZL zine so there's still time to contribute!

I spoke to lots of people at Glasgow zine fest who said they had thought about contributing but didn't feel experienced enough so I just wanted to assure you that everyone is welcome to contribute, regardless of professional status, job title, or experience with zine libraries. The next issue of the zine is all about cataloguing, and rather than operating as a guide for zine cataloguing (that's still to come!) the zine will be a collection of tricky problems, case studies, fun with subject headings, keywords and tags, and anything at all related to cataloguing or the listing if zines in libraries and collections.

There's much more info on contributing over here https://uizl.wordpress.com/2018/01/02/contribute-to-the-next-issue-of-the-uizl-zine/

All contributions are welcome: stories, rants, drawings, comics, photos etc. This isn't a journal so there's no style guide and please feel free to contribute in your own style and voice.

Final deadline for contributing is now Friday 3rd May Please spread the word, ask your colleagues and fellow zine librarians. If anyone has any difficulties or wants to talk through their ideas before contributing then do get in touch.

Thanks
Holly

Holly Callaghan
Liaison Librarian
Tate Library
Tate Britain
Millbank
London
SW1P 4RG
020 7887 8837

My pronouns are she, her, hers

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000