Thanks so much! This is great!

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018, 15:41 Siobhan Britton, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Lilith,

I’ve put a plain text version of my article up on my Humanities Commons page if you’d like to read it:

http://dx.doi.org/10.17613/M6B28Z

All the best,

Siobhan

Siobhán Britton

Assistant Information Adviser

St Peters House Library

16-18 Richmond Place,

Brighton,

BN2 9NA

T: 01273 6433942

https://twitter.com/SPHLibrary

Visiting us?  The University of Brighton is commited to promoting sustainable travel to and from it’s sites.  Find out more here.