From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 10:47:13 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Effectiveness Bank matrix cell: Getting the balance right in medication-based treatment

 Home | Research bulletins | Subject search | Text search | Matrices | Hot topics | Contact

  Matrix cell

  Drug Treatment Matrix cell C3
Getting the balance right in medication-based treatment

 Seminal and key studies on the role of management in medical interventions and treatment in medical settings. Commentary considers how medication-based treatment can be (re)oriented to long-term recovery, the importance of the right dose, and whether we can we dispense with all but minimal counselling/therapy and supervised consumption of medications like methadone.

Click button below to view cell and ‘bite’ commentary.

 View cell and bite

 Or open cell and unfold the bite by clicking the Open Matrix Bite link at the bottom.

Join the Effectiveness Bank mailing list for research updates.

Sent via a third-party mailing list by the Drug and Alcohol Findings Effectiveness Bank to alert you to site updates and UK-relevant evaluations of drug/alcohol interventions. Findings is supported by Alcohol Research UK and the Society for the Study of Addiction and advised by the National Addiction Centre.