Thanks David,

lcg-util is not in the UMD4 material. So by moving to UMD4, jobs from
VOs using using commands like lcg-cp, lcg-cr, lcg-del, lcg-ls ... won't
work.

(They do at present, at least on SL6 clusters.) Will this cause
problems, do you think?

Cheers,

Ste

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid System Administrator               office: 220