Dear colleagues,

we are offering a *fully funded 4-year PhD position* in our multimodal
imaging project on *psychiatric disorders and novel treatment
approaches*.If you know any qualified students with profound experience
in data processing / analysis and statistics that may be interested in
this opportunity, please forward this message.

The position comprises the following cornerstones:
* Access to a *hybrid PET/MR scanner* for simultaneous molecular,
structural and functional imaging.
* Research-dedicated *PET and latest-generation Prisma MR* scanners, EEG
and TMS systems.
* A multidisciplinary team with vast experience in *neuroimaging and
psychiatric research*.
* Direct collaboration with the General Hospital of Vienna, one of the
largest hospitals and university clinics in Europe, allowing for *basic,
translational and clinical research*.
* Application of novel treatment approaches, such as *ketamine, TMS and
tDCS*.

For further information, please have a look at the homepage of our PhD
program: https://www.meduniwien.ac.at/hp/phd-neuroscience/, the project
https://www.meduniwien.ac.at/hp/phd-neuroscience/application-information/call-2018-participating-research-groups/neuroimaging-with-petfmri-in-psychiatry/
and the “Guide for Applicants”:
https://www.meduniwien.ac.at/hp/fileadmin/phd-neuroscience/Guide_for_Applications_2018.pdf