Dear Socrel members,

We hope that you are all doing well.

Recently, we have been doing some work on our website, so do have a look to keep up to date with upcoming events and Socrel news.

We are also active on Twitter and Facebook and even have our own YouTube channel where we have been uploading keynote speeches from our annual conferences. There are still a few more videos to add, so make sure to keep an eye out for these.

All best wishes,
Socrel Committee
SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>