 Dear Socrel members,

We hope that you are all doing well.

Recently, we have been doing some work on our website
<https://www.britsoc.co.uk/groups/study-groups/sociology-of-religion-study-group/>,
so do have a look to keep up to date with upcoming events and Socrel news.

We are also active on Twitter <https://twitter.com/BSASocrelSG> and *Facebook
<https://en-gb.facebook.com/BSA-Sociology-of-Religion-Study-Group-1906538862940319/>*
 and even have our own YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUIZIbtD00Vv2bC992-9073w> where we
have been uploading keynote speeches from our annual conferences. There are
still a few more videos to add, so make sure to keep an eye out for these.

All best wishes,
Socrel Committee

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>