Dear colleagues,

Once more (and for the last time) I would like to ask your attention for this interesting Special Issue on Policy, Modeling and Applications.

Thank you,

We are preparing a new Special Issue in the journal Complexity on "Public Policy Modeling and Applications":

Due to your interest and knowledge on the topic, we are contacting you in case you want to share your research in this Special Issue, and also, to ask you to pass the news to your colleagues and people from your network that you think can be interested on it.

This Special Issue aims at collecting both novel research and reviews on the topic, showing not only the cross-disciplinary nature of the field but also how rigorous scientific studies have already contributed towards understanding the complexity of social systems and to policymaking.

Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:

- Complex social systems and applications in public policy.
- Complexity methods and analysis for policymakers.
- The effects of governance in complex social systems.
- Management of financial networks, real estate, and financing spillovers.
- Smart cities, mobility, and flows in complex urban environments.
- Dynamic risk management in complex scenarios
- Analyses that explicitly include political-spatial governance boundaries.
- Design and analysis of complex socio-technical systems for public services

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/complexity/si/214712/cfp/

Authors can submit their manuscripts through the Manuscript Tracking System at:

https://mts.hindawi.com/submit/journals/complexity/ppma/

Submission Deadline Friday, 18 May 2018
Publication Date October 2018

We have attached the Call for Papers pdf.

We apologise for cross-posting.

Best regards,

Guest Editors

Miguel Fuentes
Claudio J. Tessone,
Bernardo A. Furtado

Bernardo Alves Furtado

Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada

SBS Quadra 1, Bl. J., Edifício BNDES, sala 1113

70076-900 Brasília - DF

(+55 61) 2026 5360