I believe the stanza is actually II.iv.35, not 34.

In my draft commentary on the stanza I have not (yet) tried to identify the
overarching pattern, so I'm following this thread with interest.

Here's what I have in draft for st. 35:

St. 35

Abraham Fraunce quotes these lines in full in *Arcadian Rhetoric* (1588,
E3r) as an example of ‘conceited verses’ (D7r). The four passions on which
the elaborate patterning of the syntax is based correspond to the four
humors: wrath to choler, jealousy to phlegm, grief to black bile, and love
to blood.

35.1  *do thus expell*: This and the verb phrases in lines 6-8 are to be
construed as imperatives; cf. Col. 3:8: ‘But now put ye away even all these
things, wrath, angre, maliciousnes’.

35.4-5 ‘The fire bred from sparks, the weed bred from a little seed, the
flood bred from drops, and filth bred the Monster’. The lines employ the
figure of syllepsis: three intransitive clauses are paralleled with a
fourth transitive clause, all linked to the verb ‘breede’. The effect, in
an episode concerned with reversals of sequence, is unsettling.

*35.5  *filth*: lust; sins of the flesh

*35.6  *delay*: allay; dilute or temper

*35.7  *outweed*: weed out

--