Dear All,
Thank you for this great resource!
If you fancy some more light reading on the TEF, there is a free report on the Advance HE website that was published last autumn. It is based on a systematic analysis of TEF2 submissions.

https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/knowledge-hub/evidencing-teaching-excellence

I think it is a good report but I am a bit biased as being one of the co-authors. Happy reading!

All the best,
Anna