Dear all

You may have received an email today that appeared to be sent from me relating to one or more of the following:

*       "Carol Morgan: Shared Confidential Files with you".

*       Confidential

*       Private and Confidential

This email contains a malicious link and should not be opened. Please ensure you delete this email from your mailbox and notify your IT Department if you have opened or provided any login information.

My IT department have acted quickly and ensured I am safe again.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Carol Morgan
Archivist

Institution of Civil Engineers
One Great George Street, Westminster, London SW1P 3AA t    +44 (0)20 7665 2043 f    +44 (0)20 7976 7610 ice.org.uk

[cid:image001.jpg@01D372A7.D32FDAB0]<https://www.ice.org.uk/news-and-insight/latest-ice-news/ice-200-draws-near>