Dear RAMESES Group,

I am an Applied Social Psychologist Researcher working in Government, to provide qualitative analytics support for Children, Families and Schools in Surrey. I am currently looking to utilise a Realist Synthesis approach, to explore coping and resilience in services offered in the Surrey county context, as part of a larger transformation programme that is happening.

I am somewhat familiar with Realist research through some colleagues' academic work, but I had two questions for the RAMESES network:

1. Are there any researchers utilising Realist Synthesis outside of the public health setting, but perhaps in Education that would be interested in meeting to have a discussion about this approach?
2. Are there any forthcoming Realist Research meetings/conferences/workshops coming up in the London area, which I could attend?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Arun