From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of PSYCH-POSTGRADS automatic digest system
Sent: 12 April 2018 00:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PSYCH-POSTGRADS Digest - 10 Apr 2018 to 11 Apr 2018 (#2018-60)

Topics of the day:

  1. FAO: Health Psychology Trainees
  2. PsyPAG Annual Conference 2018 - Call for Abstracts

Date:    Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:45:59 +0000
From:    Amy Baraniak <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FAO: Health Psychology Trainees

Please find attached flyers detailing a 3-day interventions workshop taking place in June, delivered by SCCH consulting and hosted at the University of Derby.

The target audience is trainee health psychologists as well as qualified health psychologists who want to upskill in practitioners skills/approaches, etc.

Please feel free to circulate amongst your networks.

Kind regards,

Amy

Dr Amy Baraniak C. Psychol, FHEA
Registered Health Psychologist
Course Director: MSc Health Psychology
Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology
College of Life and Natural Science

T: 01332 593047

University of Derby,
Kedleston Road,
Derby,
DE22 1GB

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/ab406e2364827599bb5532d6/7848798_spacer_72.gif]

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/96c99bb0215830648cf693e6/8883771_tefgoldland_7.jpg]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/1jgmp4x5pdih0avs5mu5ld?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[Facebook]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/ybcelfp9siuh0avs5mu5ld?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[Twitter]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/j15mbo2nc79h0avs5mu5ld?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[instagram]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/1s2lo7ou90mh0avs5mu5ld?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/ab406e2364827599bb5532d6/7848798_spacer_72.gif]

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/ab406e2364827599bb5532d6/7848798_spacer_72.gif]

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/ab406e2364827599bb5532d6/7848798_spacer_72.gif]

[University of Derby]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/dqhdqozlnp0h0avs5mu5ld?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D240F2.ADCA3820]              [http://www.hcpc-uk.org/images/HPC_reg-logo_CMYK.jpg]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/