Hello lovely psci-commers,

I've asked for advice and help before on this list and everyone has been so wonderful, I thought I might try my luck again.

You may or may not have heard but I'm part of a team opening the world's first bricks and mortar museum about the gynaecological anatomy (http://www.vaginamuseum.co.uk). We are in the early stages, about a year in, and one of the thing's we need the most at the moment is space. We're looking for two different types of space:

-An office. 2-3 desks, for an indefinite period of time but at least until September 2018. Preferably free, as part of someone's existing office who would like to donate some space that isn't being used? We bring good chats, a mean cup of tea and lots of beautiful vulva art.

-A venue for the launch party of our first pop up exhibition "Is Your Vagina Normal?" (http://www.vaginamuseum.co.uk/popup1). It's an activities-based exhibition about destigmatisation and raising health awareness. We've looked at potential venues but everywhere costs an arm and a leg! Any suggestions for free venues/would someone like to donate their space for an evening in June/July? It needs to fit about 200-300 people, would be happy with a bit of drink (we can provide if the venue can't) and be in zone 1-2. We will be inviting lots of important people from the charity sector, business, menstrual industry, GLAM sector, loads of press and cool influencers. Hopefully in return for the free space for the evening, your organisation can show that it is supporting exciting feminist projects, health awareness and drum up some interesting press coverage!

Even if you can't help, please come say hello at the pop up museum - we'll be at Green Man and the British Science Festival (we'll be easy to spot!).

All the best,

Florence

--
Vagina Museum
Florence Schechter

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)