From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick Hall
Sent: 18 April 2018 12:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Science and Shopping

Hi Lisa
Science in shops
Not quite what you have in mind perhaps - but Ellen Dowell at Imperial wrote a summary report of science pop up shops, including their own Heart and Lung Shop in London..
http://www.ulcts.cv.imperial.ac.uk/about/leadership-and-strategy/provost/academic-partnerships/engagement-with-research-highlight-stories/professor-sara-rankin-and-ellen-dowell-on-pop-up-science-shops/
and here
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/interact/public-engagement/our-projects/pop-up-science/ - where you can download the guide

You'll also see reference to the 3-2-1-Ignition* pop up shop that we ran in Nottingham in 2012
and there's also a link here

https://ignitionpopupshop.wordpress.com/
cheers and all the best
Rick

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Tenovus. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify [log in to unmask]

Tenovus reserves the right to monitor all internal and external communications at any time.