Doug I sometimes wonder if Christians has any festivals or history that
not copied from somewhere

the Zombie Jesus and all that drinking of communion sacramental blood
/wine  and eating of bodies ?? virgin births phew

all that forgiving of sins was a good sales pitch and all that life in
heaven ever after !!!

cheers P