Part-time Communications and Events Assistant, LSE Latin America and Caribbean Centre (apply by 30 April 2018):

https://jobs.lse.ac.uk/ViewVacancyV2.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmHY9Y/6tSvkbgdU4tSMy52MbxDmZI8mROdNZz5oJHW3mKWEZ0dvHYBanSoj3ImZO7EUbKZrF4oUc1ees6kJxxWEw2UQemC9kxYqnjHFgva2ncgnz2TU+BmjI7hwrad3X7A==

Salary is competitive and not less than £25,181 (pro rota) pa inclusive of London allowance. This is a fixed term appointment for 12 months and is part time for 20 hours per week.

The Latin America and Caribbean Centre (LACC) is a research centre that serves as a focal point for LSE’s research and public engagement with Latin America and the Caribbean. LACC is offering an exciting opportunity to apply for a fast-paced and varied role to support its day-to-day activities, as well as short-term projects.

The post holder will be responsible for providing communications and administrative support to the activities of the centre. Working closely with the Centre Manager, the post holder will update the website and social media, service events and support the delivery of administrative tasks for our research networks and publications.

Candidates should have excellent IT skills (in Microsoft Office), including good knowledge of social media and should have strong writing skills. Applicants should be self-motivated and have the flexibility to work occasional evenings to support events.

We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.