Dear OER and Open Education Friends,

I am Khin Ni Ni Thein from Myanmar. I have been involved in this process,
but in the core team, for quite some years with continuous interest. I am
happy to endorse the proposed updated UNESCO OER definition " as shown bel
ow.

   - Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching, learning and research
   materials in any medium that reside in the public domain or have been
   released under an open license that permits no-cost access, use, adaptation
   and redistribution by others.

I am trying to get things moving in water education in Myanmar with limited
time resources.

You can contact me on water education issues.

Bests,

NiNi.

------
---
"The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The
small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence. "
-- (Rabindranath Tagore)
--

*Prof. Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein (Mrs.)Secretary, Advisory Group, National Water
Resources Committee (NWRC), Myanmar*

* Chairperson, Yangon Region Water Management Committee

* Fellow of ASEAN Academy of Engineering and Technology (
http://aaet-asean.org)

* Fellow of Myanmar Engineering Society (F.MES)

* Patron of Myanmar Green Building Code drafting group, Green Building
Institute, Myanmar.

* Board Member of International Research Associates for Happy Society (IRAH)

* Expert Panel Member of HELP, http://www.wateranddisaster.org
----