Good morning.

I work for agencies.
I don’t find it difficult
If the employee does not consent then they can’t have a report on the day. I inform the agency and then they sort it out.

I have had a couple who have failed to give consent.  I can only report that back advising them of the support I offered and information. I gave at the time. Stating that once the consent has been obtained I am more than happy to revisit should it be required. The agencies will then follow it up.

Kind Regards Tracy

Sent from my iPhone