Dear colleagues,

I would like to point out a new project funded by the European Union
through the MSCA-ITN framework. It is called NOAH, and it is oriented to
the exploration of functional molecular complexes from different
approaches. Mor information could be found at *https://www.noah-itn.eu
<https://www.noah-itn.eu>*.

Under its framework, we are hiring 10 PhD candidates. One of them will work
at MtB under the supervision of Dr.Alfons Nonell-Canls and myself. The
project will be oriented to the computational exploration of host-guest
complexes using diverse computational approaches ranging from similarity
and docking calculations to molecular dynamics and quantum mechanics
simulations. More information about this specific project could be found
here: *https://www.mindthebyte.com/about-us/work-with-us
<https://www.mindthebyte.com/about-us/work-with-us>*/.

Please forward this message to potential candidates in your surroundings.

Best regards,

--
*Melchor Sanchez-Martinez, PhD*
Scientific Director

www.mindthebyte.com | @mindthebyte <https://twitter.com/mindthebyte>

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html