International Conference on Physical Chemistry and Functional Materials (PCFM'18)
Elazig-Turkey
19-21 June 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the abstract submission deadline (May 2nd 2018) for the  International Conference on Physical Chemistry and Functional Materials (PCFM’18) to be held in Elazig-Turkey 19-21 June 2018 is approaching. The meeting is focused mainly on both theoretical and experimental Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics and Functional Materials.

Confirmed Invited speakers are:
More information on the meeting can be found on the web page of the conference: www.pcfm2018.com

We are looking forward to seeing you in Elazig this summer.

Yours sincerely,
Niyazi Bulut
On behalf of the organizing committee.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html