From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie McLellan
Sent: 09 February 2018 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The role of Midwives’ in Public Health questionnaire

Hello,

My name is Julie McLellan and I am a PhD student from the University of Stirling.

My PhD is focused on developing an intervention to support midwives in addressing Public Health topics and as part of this I am looking for midwives and student midwives to complete a questionnaire on their views of their Public Health role.

The study has been approved by the University of Stirling's ethics committee and takes around 15-20 minutes to complete. It is available at:

https://stirlingpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7TI95QR7j8gmpYF

Please feel free to pass on the link and advert (attached) to anyone you think may be interested in taking part. There is an opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win one of 4x £25 shopping vouchers for those who take part.​

If you would like more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Julie

Julie McLellan

PhD Researcher & Health Psychologist
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences

Cottrell Building (Room 3A96B)
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01786 466 853

​

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2016/17

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.