Richard and Theresa,

The colors and textures of old antler, bone, horn, and ivory depend on
the conditions under which the objects have been stored, as well as
careful or bone-headed conservation.

Take a look at some of these examples:
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalBone.html
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalIvory5.html
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalIvory6.html
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalIvory7.html
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalIvory8.html
www.KornbluthPhoto.com/HistoricalIvory9.html
(You'd never guess I enjoy ivory, right?)

Also, since saddles have been mentioned, here are some of antler/horn/bone:
https://metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/467691?sortBy=Relevance&ft=bone+saddle&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=1
https://metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/21990?sortBy=Relevance&ft=bone+saddle&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=9
https://metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/21991?sortBy=Relevance&ft=bone+saddle&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=7
https://metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/29624?sortBy=Relevance&ft=bone+saddle&offset=0&rpp=20&pos=10