From: Perovic, Natasa
Sent: 10 April 2018 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Young, Clive ([log in to unmask]); Duhs, Rosalind
Subject: ABC Learning Design workshop, Friday 20th April 2018, 10:30 – 15:00, UCL, London

Dear M25ers,

Apologies for cross posting.

We were unable to accommodate all who wanted to attend our ABC mini conference on the 9th of March and will facilitate one more ABC LD workshop on 20th April. Please register if you would like to attend.

ABC Learning Design workshop

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/abc-learning-design-workshop-full-abc-workshop-tickets-44639380589

Friday 20th April 2018, 10:30 – 15:00, UCL, London

Your chance to experience UCL's exciting ABC learning design approach and join the growing community of users.

ABC is an effective and engaging hands-on workshop used extensively at UCL and now more than a dozen institutions across Europe https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/abc-ld/ .

Why is it so successful? In just 90 minutes using a game format teams are able to work together to create a visual ‘storyboard’ outlining the type and sequence of learning activities (both online and offline) required to meet the module’s learning outcomes.

Programme

10:30 - Coffee and welcome
11:00 - ABC Workshop
13:00 - Lunch

14:00 - Discussion and Q&A

Location

Room 422, Roberts Building
Torrington place (entrance from Mallet Place)
UCL
London
WC1E 7JE

The event is sponsored by the HEFCE Catalyst programme.

Number of participants is limited to 40.

Best wishes.

Nataąa on behalf of ABC LD team
Nataąa Perović
Digital Education Advisor (SLMS) | UCL Digital Education | Tel: 020 3549 5443 | http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ele