Dear All,

Just to follow up on this, a small group of us who will be renewing our CMALT portfolios are planning to meet at Birkbeck on Thurs 19 April (10am) to have a chat about the process and discuss ideas for the areas we want to include. Let me know if you’d like to join us.

Best wishes

Julie

From: M25 Learning Technology Group #m25ltg <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Voce, Julie
Sent: 08 March 2018 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M25-LT-GROUP] CMALT portfolio renewal

Hello all,

A couple of us at City are due to renew our CMALT portfolios this year as part of the ALT three-year renewal process. We’re considering the end of May submission deadline and wondered whether anyone else is due to renew theirs or has recently done this and fancies meeting up in April to have a chat about the process and examples?

Best wishes

Julie

cid:image001.png@01D2942D.FDD74B30

Julie Voce