Hello all,

I wanted to share with you the call for papers for the LSBM annual Teaching and Learning Conference due to take place in July 2018.

The theme for the event this year is 'Beyond Metrics; Measuring the Immeasurable,' which was the result of a period of reflection on the frameworks and policies that govern the practices of higher education. Within the conference, we hope to tease out conversations and discussions around some of our main themes:

The call for papers can be found on EasyChair here: https://easychair.org/cfp/LSBMTALC18?draft=1

The presentation slots are open to any member of staff within or across HE and FE and any students who wish to co present with staff (additional poster presentation slots are available for research students). Please do feel free to share with any colleagues that you think might be interested in presenting on the day.

For more information about our event last year, please follow this link:

https://www.lsbm.ac.uk/teaching-and-learning-conference-2017

We are very much looking forward to receiving your abstracts!

Kind regards,

Geraldine Murphy

BA Hons, PGCE PCET, PG Cert, FHEA

Head of Teaching and Learning

London School of Business and Management

Phone:           +44 (0)20 7078 8840

Ext:                 322

Address:         99 Gower St, London.

Website:         www.lsbm.ac.uk