Hi Alison,

Nottingham City doesn’t charge overdue fines for Under 18s.

Kam

Informatics & Marketing Library Lead

My current days of work are Monday - Thursday

Library & Information Service

Culture and Libraries | Sport, Culture & Parks

Nottingham Central Library | Angel Row | Nottingham | NG1 6HP

Tel: 0115 876 1947 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/libraries

logo