****Apologies for cross-posting*****

Hello

I have been sent a literature search that has us stumped here in the office. I can find a bit of information from Google on sites like mumsnet but that isn't a source I want to send out. The below is from a bereavement midwife:

"I am currently wanting to do a search on 'Classifying gender on pre viable babies'. I want to find the research on when we wrongly tell parents a gender then from a post mortem the gender is changed to be the correct gender. I know that there is quite a bit out there and the effect it has on the parents and their grief as I remember it from a couple of years ago now, but for the life of me I can't find it."

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to search to find information on this?

Regards
Sarah

Sarah Rudd
Clinical/e-Learning Librarian

My working hours are 9.45am-4.15pm Mon-Fri.

[Stenhouse Library Owl logo small]
Tel. 020 8934 3502
Fax. 020 8974 5763
[cid:image004.jpg@01D3DC99.921DCD50]Twitter: @Stenhouse_lib<https://twitter.com/stenhouse_lib>