From: EASEY, Sophie (NORTH WEST ANGLIA NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: 09 April 2018 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL request - Journal of laryngology and otology 2017

Dear Colleagues

Could anyone help me out with this very urgent request, please? The following article is needed for one of our users for an interview tomorrow!

J Laryngol Otol.<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29280693> 2017 Dec;131(12):1131-1141. doi: 10.1017/S002221511700202X.
Epistaxis 2016: national audit of management.
INTEGRATE (The National ENT Trainee Research Network)<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=INTEGRATE%20(The%20National%20ENT%20Trainee%20Research%20Network)%5BCorporate%20Author%5D>; National ENT Trainee Research Network<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=National%20ENT%20Trainee%20Research%20Network%5BCorporate%20Author%5D>.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes
Sophie

Sophie Easey
Clinical and Outreach Librarian
Laxton Library
North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01733 678081

Working hours: Mon - Thurs 8.30am-4pm

What is it? A targeted current awareness service to your specific professional interests.
Interested? Contact me or the library to find out more.

This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual (s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies). Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.