Hello all,

Can anyone supply the following article please, as a library privilege copy? We can provide our BL account details.

Journal: Giornale italiano di dermatologia e venereologia: organo ufficiale, Societa italiana di dermatologia e sifilografia.

Year: 2018

Epub before print

Authors: McCORMACK, L., & Hawryluk, E. B.

Article title: Pediatric melanoma update.

Doi: 10.23736/S0392-0488.18.05924-2

Thanks so much for your help,

YiWen Hon

Knowledge Resources Manager

The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust

Telephone: 0207 808 2515

Attention:
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information and should not be copied, disclosed, distributed, retained or used by any other party. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including attachments and copies).

The statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust does not take any responsibility for the statements and opinions of the author.

Website: http://www.royalmarsden.nhs.uk