Dear Colleagues,

There have never been so many ways to access, share and comment on the UKSG conference – even if you're not in bonnie Glasgow!

Get the app and use the app – 'UKSG Events'

We are pleased to make available the free 'UKSG Events' app once more. All delegates, including speakers and exhibitors, receive an e-mail from 'UKSG Events' app inviting them to download (or update) the app, verify and log in. We recommend following the instructions in that e-mail to access the app before you travel and logging in so that you can access additional features.

More information and help resources are available on the 'UKSG Events' app webpage. In-app 'Help Pages' are also available.

Click – in-app photo game

Log in to the app so that you can play the Click photo game and win prizes! Complete the challenges to enter the prize draw:

·        1st place, a Sony digital camera

·        2nd and 3rd places, Amazon vouchers

Click is kindly sponsored by JoVE.

Use the hashtag – #UKSG18

Tweets and Instagrams using #UKSG18 will appear in the Activity Feed of the 'UKSG Events' app and provide valuable commentary for colleagues who cannot attend.

Breakout session slides on SlideShare

Breakout session slides will be uploaded to SlideShare on the same day if available. Notifications of new uploads will be posted on Twitter.

IET.tv livestream of the conference

The conference is once again being live webcast and recorded for online viewing, courtesy of IET.tv, the Institution of Engineering and Technology’s video production service.

Access details will appear on the UKSG home page and on the 2018 conference page and will be shared on Twitter. All recordings will subsequently appear in the UKSG channel on IET.tv.

All plenaries and lightning talks will be streamed. Streaming begins as each session starts and recordings are available shortly afterwards. Please share, like and comment on what you see!

If you need help . . .

Contact Maria Campbell on [log in to unmask] or Bev Acreman on [log in to unmask].

Finally, we wish all delegates and remote followers of the conference an excellent event.

Maria

Maria Campbell

Digital Communications Associate, UKSG

E: [log in to unmask]