****APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING****

Knowledge Base Plus (KB+) data manager

Salary range from £30,000 pro rata
Contract permanent/part-time 3 days per week
Location Bristol, Manchester, Harwell or London (with the scope of working from home)

About us
Jisc is helping to ensure the UK remains at the forefront of innovation within UK education and research – by mobilising the very best people and technologies in the application of digital thinking, digital content and connectivity.

It’s our vision to enable the UK to become the most digitally advanced education and research nation in the world. It’s a bold statement, but one that we’re determined to fulfil.

About the role
Knowledge Base+ (KB+) is a service within the digital resources directorate, its primary purpose being to help universities and colleges deliver better efficiency and value for money through the development of a shared service.

KB+ includes the following types of information on e-resources:

This is an important role that requires a delivery focused individual with a passion for making a valuable contribution

How to apply
Apply today by sending your CV to [log in to unmask] and we’ll come back to you with some further details.

For more information about this role

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/jobs/knowledge-base-data-manager

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG