Web of Science Upgrade to Version 5.29 Release Notes and **FREE** WoS April Webinars Reminder.

Apologies for cross-posting.

Further to the completion of the upgrade to Web of Science version 5.29 on Sunday 22 April 2018, we are pleased to advise that release notes to support this upgrade are now available at:

https://cdn.clarivate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/WoS529-external-release-notes-final.pdf

Additionally, a summary of the new features included in the release of WoS v5.29 can be viewed in the Web of Science New Features - April 2018 video at:

https://clarivate.libguides.com/wosupdates/whatsnew

Web of Science Update training now being planned for June 2018.

If your institution is interested in hosting please contact Web of Science Service for UK Education Support  [log in to unmask] .

REMINDER: Web of Science April Webinars.

A reminder too that Clarivate Analytics have organised the following **FREE** 45 minute webinars:

1. Learn how to harness the capabilities of Cited Reference Searching in order to truly understand the impact of published work on subsequent global research – Monday 23rd April 2.30pm

2. Build reports to identify research trends using powerful analytical tools in the Web of Science Core Collection - Wednesday 25th April 10am

3. Learn how to quickly discover over 310K of associated research data within the Web of Science Core Collection – Thursday April 26th 10am

Please see below for further details.