Apologies for cross posting

Final call! Closing date is COB Friday!

The next Sherif event is scheduled for Monday 25th June 2018 at Jisc Collections, Brettenham House, London, WC2E 7EN.

The topic we would like to offer is Save the time of the (e)reader: easier access for all?

We would like to make a call for presentations or papers from the community. The idea is to find practical things people are doing to help with poor metadata, discovery tools not doing what they should, authentication issues, case studies, technical issues, UX., or anything else within this scope which your library is doing and the community might be interested in knowing about. We are looking for contributions from libraries, including solutions and examples. Ideas could be presented as a long talk, or a lightening talk. Please indicate which yours might be suitable for.

Please submit your abstract by COB Friday 6th April 2018 to [log in to unmask]

We will pay reasonable expenses for attendance on the day to present your paper.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Fiona

To check if your library is a member of sherif or to join visit: http://www.sherif.ac.uk/membership.html

Fiona Bowtell

Sherif committee

cid:image001.jpg@01D368F6.2AB317E0

www.sherif.ac.uk

eContent Advisor

Library Services, Learning and Teaching Innovation

The Open University, Level 1, Betty Boothroyd Library, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA

Tel: +44 (0) 1908 654798

Stay in touch with Library Services - find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking. lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG