ALPSP Annual Conference & Awards

12-14 September 2018

Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK

#alpsp18

The ALPSP Annual Conference is a major event in the scholarly publishing calendar bringing together large and small players from all areas of the industry. This year the conference will be back in the UK at the beautiful Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor.

Book now for Early Bird rates

Our conference website is up, running and ready to take your booking.  We have some fantastic early bird rates available until 31 May for ALPSP members and non-members, so make sure you register for your place soon!

View information on rates and booking here. https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335085/register

This year's Programme Committee are hard at work, pulling together a conference agenda that will inform, update and challenge anyone working in, or associated with, scholarly publishing. We will be in touch with details of our conference themes and keynotes in the next few weeks but in the meantime you can take a look at the highlights from last year's conference for a taste of what's on offer.

For all conference enquiries, including sponsorship opportunities. Please contact: Sabia Morrison E: [log in to unmask] or +44 (0)1442 864563

We hope to see you there!

Heidi Russell-Jones

Marketing & Communications Executive

The Association of Learned& Professional Society Publishers

E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)1727 812777

W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

Working hours:  Mon, Tue,Thu 9.15-2.45, Wed 8.30–5.00 Fri 10.45-2.45

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG