Tom,

My investigation revealed that we have access to various FT titles on Nexis:

FT Business                                                                https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=242802&shr=t&ats=t

Financial Times (London)                                         Not on 360 Core! Try: https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=293847&shr=t&ats=t

Financial Times Mandate*                                        https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=242788&shr=t&ats=t

Financial Times Online - older than 30 days         Not on 360 Core! Try: https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=305962&shr=t&ats=t

Respective update schedules:

Updated regularly - Atypical update schedule/as received from the publisher

Within 1 month of publication; Contains Financial Times data older than 30 days

* From February 12, 2001 through September 01, 2010 - No longer updated

Within 1 month of publication; Contains Financial Times data older than 30 days

As far as I am aware, RELX is not sending updates to link vendors. I hope that this is not true.

I also found these entries…

FT.com Headlines      https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=408337&shr=t&ats=t

updated daily

FT Energy Newsletters*         https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=241024&shr=t&ats=t

*No longer updated. From October 01, 1986 through June 19, 2001

FT Headlines               https://www.nexis.com/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB00NBGenSrch&csi=408411&shr=t&ats=t

updated daily

There are numerous other titles or sections published by Financial Times Business Ltd – I get the csi numbers from the blue Single Source Information symbols

Pensions Management*

Pensions Expert

Money Management

Investment Adviser

Financial Adviser

Foreign Direct Investment (fDi)

High Net Worth*

Professional Wealth Management (PWM)

Nordic Region Pensions & Investments News (nrpn)*

Kind regards,

Dom Benson

Analytics & Discovery Officer, Library, Information Services

Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143