*Apologies for cross posting*

We still have some places available for our two one-day workshops designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to increase the visibility of your digital collections.

•	2 May 2018 - Workshop one: Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research
•	16 May 2018 - Workshop two: Measuring usage and impact with digital collections

Venue:
Jisc
Brettenham House
5 Lancaster Place
London
WC2E 7EN

If your organisation has digital collections, or plans to develop them, our workshops will help you maximize the reach of those collections online, demonstrate the impact of their usage, and help you build for future sustainability.

•	Increase the visibility of your digital collections.
•	Evaluate impact and realise the benefits of investment in your digital collections
•	Strategically promote your digital collections in appropriate contexts, for a range of audiences
•	Use web analytics to track and monitor access and usage of your digital collections

The resource discovery and impact programme has been designed for anyone who manages, supports and/or promotes digital collections online for learning and research. The will benefit librarians, archivists and information professionals in Higher Education as well as in the GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums) sector.

For more information and to register for your place please visit https://www.jisc.ac.uk/training/making-your-digital-collections-easier-to-discover

Best wishes,
Karen Colbron
Digital content manager