Hi there,

Come and work with us at the University of Huddersfield!  We are recruiting for a fixed term position as subject librarian to support the Business School.  The post is for 18.5 hours per week.  The days are negotiable.  The closing date is midnight on the 7th May and interviews are scheduled for Monday 4th June.  More information about the post can be found here<https://vacancies.hud.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d2243593rqt&WVID=47489100QU>.   You can also email me<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information or ring (01484 472700) for an informal chat.

Please pass on to anyone you think will be interested.

Warm regards

Alison
Alison Sharman
Academic Librarian for the Business School
University of Huddersfield

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

To unsubscribe from this mailing list please contact [log in to unmask]