From: Academic & Research Libraries Group Regions <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Secretary ARLG <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 April 2018 08:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ARLG event - Working Together: Partnership and Collaboration (Wednesday 2nd May 2018) and AGM

Hello everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting.

ARLG are delighted to confirm our first national event of 2018, Working Together: Partnership and Collaboration.

When - Wednesday 2nd May 2018, 10.00-15.00

Where - Aston University Library, Birmingham

Cost - £40 incl VAT

Bookings will open from Monday 16th April 2018 so watch this space!  If you'd like to provisionally book a place contact the secretary at [log in to unmask] and they will confirm your place and advise once bookings are open.

A draft programme for the day is shown below.

Time

Item

Speaker

10.00

Welcome, introductions, overview of day, housekeeping

Clare Langman

Chair ARLG

10.15

Keynote speaker:

Partnership and collaboration

Nick Poole

CILIP

11.00

Session 1: Collaboration in FE

Collette Xavier

Grazyna Kuczera

(CoLRiC)

11.30

Tea / coffee break

11.45

Session 2: CILIP Development Officer

Jo Cornish

12.00

CILIP ARLG AGM

Clare Langman

Colin Sawers

Jackie Oliver

12.15

Lunch

12.45

Session 3: Collaboration in HE

Christopher Cipkin

13.30

Workshop – What makes a successful collaboration?

(refreshments included)

14.30

ARLG Update

Clare Langman

Colin Sawers

Jackie Oliver

14.45

Questions and end

We will be holding the ARLG AGM on this day so please advise if you have any issues that you would like to raise so that they can be tabled.  Please send them to the ARLG Secretary via email to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jackie

Jackie Oliver

ARLG National Committee Hon. Secretary